- Now click on Kodi icon.
2. Kodi started and by default screen of Kodi is shown on screen.
3. Now you need to go to Settings button and click.
4. Click on File Manager Tab
5. Now select Add Source
6. Click on the text box that says <None> and type (using the on-screen keyboard) http://vanchal.de/repo then click on Done to the side of the keyboard.On the lower text-box where it says “Enter a name for this media Source.” choose a name that you will easily recognize / remember and enter it the same way you did on the previous step [I use Repo Awan for its name], click OK.
7. Go back to the Settings menu and click on addons Tab.
8. Install from zip file.
9. You may navigate to the screen containing that option by clicking the “Settings” option when prompted upon trying to install a zip file.
10. Just click on the “Unknown sources” line in order to enable it.
11. you’ll see a warning prompt right after, Click on Yes.
12. Now click back button on Remote and then Click on Install from Zip file.
13. Choose Repo Awan and click on the file plugin.program.awan.zip
14. Please Follow the video for more setups.